We’re looking for a cracking web developer to join our happy team at TMS Media in Great Yarmouth.
Yarmouth is a busy place, with a flourishing energy sector, lively tourist industry and lots of highly ambitious companies.
This is a full-time web developer position with one of the east coast’s leading full-service agencies. We have smart open-plan offices, fantastic clients, interesting projects, a creative environment, a car park – and we’re nice people.
As well as building great websites (the department never have less than ten in development), TMS Media has three graphic designers, four journalists and an events and exhibitions specialist. Our work is incredibly varied and we know you’ll enjoy the buzz.
Here are the skills we’re looking for:
- PHP and MySQL experience.
- CSS, SASS/LESS experience, including adaptive/responsive methodologies.
- Track record of WordPress development in line with best practices.
- Attention to detail in WordPress theming.
- Excellent HTML, SASS/LESS, JS coding skills.
- Strong coding background with experience in the latest technologies.
We need someone who:
- Shows enthusiasm for feedback and finding ways to improve.
- Champions best practice.
- Can work independently and as part of a strong team.
- Can focus, work fast and deliver on time.
- Cares about site speed and performance.
A bonus would be:
- User experience and user interface design skills.
- Experience in WooCommerce, Laravel, Node.js, Server Administration and Restful API’s.
Please send your CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st October and include a link to any code/website examples.