TMS Media has designed and project-managed Fred. Olsen Windcarrier & Global Wind Service’s exhibition stand at Wind Energy Hamburg for several years.
And for this year’s event, which ran from 25 to 28 September, we delivered again with an impressive stand that drew plenty of visitors, including VIPs, Frank Horch, Senator for Economics, and Jens Kerstan, Senator for the Environment.
We provided a full project management service and used a team of skilled and experienced contractors to build and dismantle the stand. Features of the stand included:
- bar with space for pump dispensing draft beer
- three plasma screens
- private meeting room, with acrylic semi-transparent screen and extended entrance
- secondary meeting area with two sofas and a bespoke coffee table
- hospitality area with illuminated tables and eight stools
- tech bar with three iPads
- coffee station behind the counter
Fred. Olsen Windcarrier said: “It has been a pleasure working with TMS on our stand for Wind Energy Hamburg 2018. Knowing that TMS handles all details and liaises with both our stand builder and the venue on all practical matters makes our preparation for a large and important exhibition like this much easier and frees up time for us to focus on other parts such as receptions and events.”
TMS Media also provided Fred. Olsen Windcarrier with graphic design, advertising and tech support ahead of the event and designs and manages the Fred. Olsen Windcarrier marketing campaigns throughout the year.